Call-Of-TheWildCall-Of-TheWild

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Animals Animals

Loved It

I can't put into words what it's meaning was symbolized to me. I just would like to say this is one of my favorite flashes I have seen in a long time. Very good work.

TANKMAN 3 TANKMAN 3

Penis Penis Gay Jokes

I love this purely for this part:

"Hey look a tank! Penis Penis gay jokes."

Hilarious.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Interesting

This is extremely well done. However, it does have some issues between scenes. Great story and a very classic plot type. It didn't make me feel sad for the guy, but it was very interesting. My only gripe is the knock towards Metal near the end. But I do get the symbolic sense of having it there.

I would like to see more work from you.

Hands of War RPG Hands of War RPG

Great but where's the mounts?

I must say I am very impressed with this game. It is highly addictive and extremely fun. The only thing I think would make this better besides more game content is a speed upgrade like a horse or some type of mount.

Other than that this is great great great. And I would love to see some games like this come out for the GBA. So I can get off my Pokemon addiction. lol

The Visitor The Visitor

Got All Three

This was awesome. I got all three endings. The two harder ones to get are awesome. Great job on this 5/5

Rocket Tag 2 Rocket Tag 2

Good work

fun.

good thing to waste some boredum on

Dreams of Eternal Torment Dreams of Eternal Torment

Keep up the great work.

Loving it all dude. Only grief with this piece is the slight static. But I can over-look this.

Goatchrist responds:

Hehe, thanks again man.

A Collection of Guilt A Collection of Guilt

Completely Awesome

Dude, me and you have to work together on something. If only you lived in California I could get you to join my band. We just kicked the other guitarist out of the band.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks man!

Oh yeah, I'd love to do that. Too bad I don't have ANY local BM musicians around here. It really is frustrating.

The oncoming storm (preview) The oncoming storm (preview)

Too Soft For My taste

Its not bad. Can't wait to here the final version of this. However it's soft/melodic style is not my favorite style. If the final version got really heavy that would kick ASS.